Dear visitors. Bill Potter here, owner of HPCS Library Services. I hope you are okay. It's been a bad year for everyone, but especially for libraries. But I am confident about the future.

So we are soliciting outside help. We have had to increase prices a bit to improve the incentive for helpers to join with us in selling software and improving it.

I would like to introduce a new marketing partner. Library Supply Solutions in Rochester New York will be helping us get out the word about our feature-rich mature self-checkout software. The executives at that business, Dean Eveleigh and Gary Sloan are so kind and helpful! Please visit them at www.libraryss.com. Phone 844-644-5720. They made me feel so comfortable, it is obvious that they really care about people.

Best wishes, and hope to see you soon.

Bill Potter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library Self-Checkout hardware selection. My recommendations.

Some Very Important Acknowledgements

Building my business.